[IMG_5727.jpg]


hu2-hamster-wheel

goodies by buethewarrior.

This clever set of chopsticks uses a small magnet to give you that satisfying feeling of pulling apart wooden chopsticks without the waste of trees. The woodpecker motif makes it even sweeter. Available from Tokyomade.

Anything in this room. Ben won't let me get rid of this picture, as this is how he wants his study to look whenever we get Permanent House.

I can't find a link to this anywhere, but is that yellow bedstead not fantastic?

I know this photo and the previous one are from the same source. I want a colorful-as-all-get-out kitchen as well.

212
Check out the rest of the shop (just click the photo), some amazing stuff on there.



Savon-portugal-soap2
Savon-portugal-soap

Twine-shop2
Not the rocks, but the hooks. So whimsical!


Ben's a cigar smoker on occasion. It'd be nice to get him something so gorgeous for those moments.


Guys, I could make Lego cookies! I don't know if you understand how important this is.

http://www.roadsidescholar.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/42896_4801.jpg


New animal profile coasters by sesame letterpress.


trolley white
trolley
Trolley

be-nice-or-leave




Give me anything in that avocado green and I'm there.

etirement2.jpg

Gandia-blasco-rug1
Gandia-blasco-rug2
Gandia-blasco-rug3



Long Cotton Wood Tree Log Bolster Pillow

holder



handwrenchtwo.jpg




Now, I am generally not a fan of glass-topped tables, but did you see that base?

lodovico lombardi
lodovico lombardi









1255751150DSC_0017

Chigo_tree_dresser


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top